Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Look for an Influential Mastermind and Build Meaningful Relationships with Mike Zeller
Have you heard of the crab in a bucket story?
To sum it up… if you have a ton of crabs in one bucket and a crab is trying to get out of the bucket, they eventually will get pulled down by other crabs and never make it out of the bucket.
This is a great analogy for the people you surround yourselves with and your environment not wanting you to get to the next level, leave your hometown, accomplish your goals and dreams, etc.
This is why its so imperative to surround yourself with an influential tribe and build meaningful relationships so that you have a circle to uplift you through challenging times.
In this episode, we had the pleasure to sit down with our mentor, Mike Zellar. He has been an influential part of our entrepreneurial journey and we have built a meaningful relationship the past couple of years with him.
We dive deep on the power of masterminds and how to build influential and meaningful relationships.
Here we go!
In this episode
- How to find the right mastermind for you
- Red flags to look for when choosing a mastermind
- How to create a money mindset and improve your relationship with it
"Your Tribe is your Vibe"
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of energy management vs time management
- 7 steps to building influential and meaningful relationships
- How to find your tribe that fits your vibe