Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Become a King in Business and Life With Rylee Meek
If you look up the definition of what a “King” means, it says “a male monarch of a major territorial unit.”
A lot of us want to become “Kings” in business.
To make more money.
Have more freedom.
And hopefully have more impact and influence.
This is all amazing, but we tend to forget about other key pillars that will lead to becoming a king in business and in life.
We recently sat down with Rylee Meek, the host of The Sales Conversion Podcast, founder and CEO of the Social Dynamic Selling System, and recently Co-CEO of Kings Council.
Rylee hit on the 5 Power Pillars (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, financial) which ultimately leads to being a king in business and life.
This was a value-packed conversation and will really open your mind to becoming a kingdom entrepreneur.
In this episode
- How he created his dinner seminar marketing system into a $100 million dollar business
- The 5 power pillars to becoming a kingdom entrepreneur
- His partnership with Super Bowl winning Steve Weatherford and the mission they are on to serve entrepreneurs
"The world needs more kingdom entrepreneurs"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Rylee’s unique rich dad-poor dad story
- Why seeking mentorship and coaches has gotten him to next levels in his business, finances, and life
- The story behind how him and Steve Weatherford met and created Kings Council Coaching
Follow Rylee Meek
Fit Pro Alert…
If You Want to Learn the Secrets to Adding an Online Fitness Coaching Business So You Can Make More Money, Get 10 Hours of Your Time Back, and Grow your Social Media Presence…
Then Grab The Digital Version Of Our New Book “Rise Of The Fit Pros” 100% FREE Here