Would you like us to make a DONATION ON YOUR BEHALF?
Just enter your name and email and we will sponsor one kid's duffle bag, when you join our Live A Dynamic Lifestyle Community Newsletter.
Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Overcome Mediocrity and Blind Spots with Bedros Keuilian
Let’s face it, everyone has blind spots and faces phases in life of hitting mediocrity.
The good news is, you don’t have to accept the blind spots or become mediocre.
In fact, what if you could hire a coach or seek a mentor to get help with your blind spots or avoid mediocrity?
That’s exactly why we sat down with Bedros Keuilian, who is notorious for having mentors and coaches to avoid all this and accelerate the learning curves in life and business.
If you haven’t heard of Bedros Keuilian, he is a best-selling author, speaker, and business consultant. He’s the founder and CEO of Fit Body Boot Camp, one of the nation’s fastest growing franchises and an investor in over a dozen companies ranging from subscription software platforms, digital ad agencies as well as mastermind and coaching services.
Get ready for this fun, inspiring, and life impacting conversation we had with Bedros!
In this episode
- What working at Disneyland for 7 years taught him, the lessons he learned from there that carried over into his Personal Training career
- How Fit Body Boot Camp was born out of a crisis and how it became one of the nation’s fastest growing franchises
- The importance of mentorship and hiring coaches to overcome being mediocre and blind spots
"Nobody Can Cruise in Life Because Things Are Constantly Changing"
In this episode, you will learn:
- One of Bedro’s big WHY’s in life is to make a lot of money to give his family a better life and what that will do for him internally
- How being obsessed with your routine can keep you out of depression, anxiety, and help with consistency and focus
- The incredible story behind Bedros taking off pieces of armor from battling all day to be fully present with his family