Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Become a Powerful Leader in your Industry
Are you a leader or a follower?
We wanted to open this up with that question because often we all want to be leaders in our industry, career, relationships, communities, etc.
In Episode 34 we interviewed the author of “H3: Hungry, Humble, Hustle,” Brad Lomenick.
Brad is big on teaching others how to be a leader in their respected industries.
He’s been mentored under the legendary leadership coach John C Maxwell, he’s worked with big well-known companies on leadership, he’s an entrepreneur, an author, and an all-around awesome guy who’s making a big impact in the word.
So, if you’re looking to lead, you’re going to love this episode!
Our new physical paperback book “The New Era of Fitness” is finally out! We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it. Get it HERE
Join the DDT Community and receive our new guides “The Physique Development Guide” and “Nutrition Myths Dispelled Guide” HERE
Get Brad’s book H3: Hungry, Humble, Hustle HERE
In this episode
- Where did H3 (Hungry, Humble, Hustle) come from
- Why it’s important to be a leader in your industry
- In his book, “H3,” Brad talks about one needing to discover their Identity, Calling, and Assignment in life
- What he loves most about being an Entrepreneur and finds most challenging
In this episode, you will learn:
- Something people don’t know about Brad but it would surprise them
- If he was given a billboard that the entire world can see, what would that billboard say
- If Brad could have dinner with 1 person that’s alive or not alive who would that be and why
- What is a meaningful lesson he’s learned recently
Follow Brad Lomenick
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com